Our sweet little girl is three today!
- hugs and kisses
- singing Old MacDonald, Wheels on the Bus, and any other song with motions
- Signing Time and other movies
- petting dogs
- sand at the beach
- playing with clothes and dress-up
- the piano
- smoothies, cereal, noodles, cupcakes, graham crackers, milk
- copying her brother (especially if she hears “no”)
- swinging, jumping on the bed, playing in water
Another View….by Month
We love this little girl! Our lives are forever changed by her and we are grateful.