I’m learning how to take a walk from my toddlers….here’s what I’ve got so far.
1. The alphabet is amazing. Any time you see a letter it is cause for excitement. Point and name it (or guess).
2. When you see big rocks, embrace this opportunity for physical challenge.
5. Every living thing deserves a pause for a greeting, this especially includes people, cats, dogs, birds, and bugs.
6. It’s nice to take a consistent route so you can check to see if people’s bars got closer together or if the trees are shrinking.
8. Footsteps sound different depending on what you’re standing on. And if the ground looks like a stage – breakdance.
9. No baby gets left behind.
Any tips for our next walk?